About Mark Martin - Broker/Owner
Mark was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. Mark has a son, daughter-in-law, and 2 grandsons. Attended St. Francis Xavier Elementary School, Central High School, Phoenix Community College, then graduated from Arizona State University. In 1985, Mark received his Arizona real estate license. He started out working for Coldwell Banker. From 1990-1997 worked at Dan Schwartz Realty. Mark was the 6th agent hired by the late Mr. Dan Schwartz. And from 1997 to 2010 worked at RE/MAX in Scottsdale. In 2010, Mark started his own real estate company - MARK MARTIN REAL ESTATE.
- REALTOR® in the Phoenix Metro Area, since 1985
- Broker's License (2001)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Property Manager (CRPM)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers. Out of more than 1 million REALTORS®, less than 3% are Certified Residential Specialists.
- Certified Short Sale Negotiator (CSSN)
- Short Sales and Resource Certification (SFR)
- Graduate of Arizona State University
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR); Member of the Arizona Association of Realtors (AAR); Member of the Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors (SAAR); Member of the Residential Real Estate Council; Member of the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC).
Hobbies: Sports, Camping, Traveling, Hiking, Jet Skiing, Golf, Movies, Cooking.
When you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Carefree, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise areas, please click here